Music X-Ray

Get Paid To Listen To Music

With Music X-Ray you can make money listening to music! How awesome is that! You can make as much as $12 an hour! You get paid 10 cent to listen to a song for 30 seconds. So that's 20 cent a minute 
20 x 60 = $12.00 an hour! This is legit. I have been paid! As always I NEVER will recommend anything I haven't tried & tested to ensure legitimacy!

Click here to sign up and make sure to fill out your profile! It can take up to 48 hours for you to get songs to listen to! it usually takes no more than 24. If you aren't getting many songs change your list of favorite artists and that should bring you more songs in!

Comments

  1. Great article, I love Music X-Ray I've been using it for about 3 months now, and I make great money using it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Spoon At Time-Hiring Writers & Bloggers

Great American Opportunities